The course curriculum and fee includes:
• Classroom instruction on the core elements on walkway safety
• Training on how to design, plan, build, and maintain walkways
• Certification on use of the Regan Scientific BOT-3000E and American Slip Meter ASM 825A
• Hard copies of key ASTM and ANSI standards are available for additional expense
• Training manuals including templates, forms, spreadsheets, presentations
The course uses a standards-based approach to walkway safety and provides education on what you need to know. It is a dense curriculum ensuring the graduates bring immediate practical value to their companies and customers. Standards and technology to quantify walkway safety are now available.
The course is based on ASTM F2948-13 and ensures students are educated and tested to be considered a qualified person to conduct walkway safety audits.
This is a special 1-day curriculum for Trinidad that covers Walkway Management, Practical Tribometry, and uses a practical, hands-on approach to learning how to site surveys and solve walkway problems.