Quick Note On Rental: $150 for 2 days, $400 refundable deposit, additional days $75/day
We know that it’s a significant investment to buy a quality tribometer. When you’re testing a new process or doing a coating test you where you only need to take a few sets of measurements it’s very cost effective to rent.
Price shown is daily rental cost for continental U.S. rentals only. Minimum rental period is 2 days.
Shipping to/from rental location is the responsibility of the Renter and will be invoiced separately.
- 50%-off discount coupon for 3-hour online IDCEC-approved CEU “Flooring: Design Considerations and Material Selection for Health, Safety, & Welfare” (regular price $80)
- 50%-off discount coupon for 1-hour online course “ASM 825A Operator Certificate Level I” (regular price $99)
The American Slip Meter 825A is a great diagnostic tool. A $400 refundable deposit is required for the rental period.
Prior to checkout add any additional rental days.
Shipping and deposit costs depend on rental location. If there any discrepancies between the information published here and the rental agreement, the rental agreement applies.
- For rentals to Canada and Mexico, minimum 7 day rental required ($600) due to extra 4+ days due to cross-border shipping and customs/duty. Contact us for a rental cost to your location.
- For rentals overseas, please contact us for a quote.
- At the end of the rental period the 825A can be purchased for $799 and any outstanding deposit will be refunded.
Download (PDF, 119KB)